Copy of OUR STORY
"GIVE ME AN INCH, and I'LL GIVE YOU A MILE"
- When I was 12 I convinced a group of friends to join an "Intro to Health & Fitness" at the YCMA. I knew this was the path for me.
- When I was 15 I chose to take an Anatomy & Physiology course. The human body and it's capabilities fascinated me.
- At 18 I was accepted to UNH for Athletic Training. At 20 I switched to Exercise Science. One of the best decisions I've ever made.
- At 21 I became a Strength & Conditioning Coach with a local High School. I loved sharing my knowledge with the next generation.
- When I was 22, I worked in a Cardiac Rehab Facility. I helped patients fresh out of heart surgery.
- At 24, I changed hospitals and became a Cardiology Technician. My roles expanded and I dove deep into pacemakers/defibrillators.
- When I was 26 I became a Head Coach at Crossfit Southie. The most rewarding job I've ever had.
- At 28 I designed and created the MOBLOKO Mobility Kit. I saw a need for myself and others.
- For years I felt cornered into being the "Mobility Guy" - but truth be told this only made up a % of all the questions I've encountered on the front lines.
- I KNEW there was a bigger picture, which was a larger spectrum of health including a positive outlook, attention to what goes into your body, the science behind exercise, how to maintain yourself, and most importantly how to connect to others who share the same struggles.
- For the past 4 years I've worked on this program, learning and tweaking every step of the way. Once I had a child it all clicked... Deliver only the most important content - in the simplest forms - because your time matters. No Excuses. Get it Done. Crush Life.